Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekly Evaluation #1

With the first week come and gone, it is surprisingly really how little time there is. The arrival of Easter during the last two weeks of the project essentially means that there is only 6 weeks worth of studio time left to develop and produce our final outcomes. Thus, I am much more aware of the importance to keep on track more than ever.

Starting is always the hardest part of any project, and it indeed took me a while to start. Fortunately, I have managed to complete the tasks I have set out to achieve this week, starting my initial research, gathering many books from the library (reaching the maximum number of loaned books) and creating my online blog. It is my first time maintaining a blog and I can already see the vast benefits it will provide, being able to publish content from practically anywhere with little time, as well as having the opportunity to publish content such as videos which a book will always lack.

With this said, I intend to step things up a gear and ideally finish the majority of research during this second week.

0 comments: